Unigames Committee Meeting #10 - 7/05/2024

by Chris Leak 07/05/24

Unigames Committee Meeting #10 - 7/05/2024

tags: committee meeting 2024


  • Josh
  • Connor
  • Jack
  • Chris
  • Gen
  • Cooper
  • Jeremy
  • Nene
  • Nix
  • Oscar
  • Jackie



Meeting scheduled: 4:00PM

Meeting open: 4:12PM


President's Report (Josh):

  • snom organised
  • phoenix post ready
  • tenancy meeting, went to that
  • socpac meeting, went to that
  • wellbeing department meeting, going to that
  • EMP stuff done
  • Kendrick :on: :top:

Vice President's Report (Connyah):

  • DM’d at D&D Oneshot Night
  • "socpac meeting, went to that"
  • Anthony Edwards is him, up 2-0 AGAINST THE NUGGETS?!

Treasurer's Report (Jack):

  • D&D oneshot went swimmingly absolutely no monkeys were involved
  • socpac happened Account Balance: 12,946.57 doler bils

Secretary's Report (Chris):

  • Dungeons: Dragoned

Librarian's Report (Gen):

  • slim shady
  • stamped and entered new library items
  • emp and loft booking for lil guys lil games
  • UWA has free flu vaxxes this month! stay safe this flu season everyone xxx

Fresher Rep's Report (Cooper):

  • Went to DnD night, I love DnD. Everything else is going swell

OCMs' Reports (Jeremy, Nene, Nix, Oscar):

  • Jeremy:

    • DnD oneshot happened! (DM'd and ran :))
    • Attendence of 35 +- a couple
    • Hope everyone had fun!
    • in other news: yippe... :T
  • Nene:

    • nene when they have so many tasks: more tasks please sir!
    • i'm getting them done though aren't i.. yes i am. don't check the action items
    • i've won fortnite three times this week (we're a back?)
      • "please change it to We're So Back" - Nene
  • Nix:
    • going rabid for maleghast magnagothica - I'll figure out a way to make it easily playable in real
    • gonna put torchbearer 2e for the bookbuy
    • stumdy
  • Oscar:
    • couldn’t make d&d night due to work… rip
    • my silly little vampire spec op rpg finally arrived and its so pretty
    • 46 days til end of semester, 185 days til Halloween, 240 days til Christmas, 137 days til Summit

Immediate Past President's Report (Jackie):

  • Jackie has attended: 10/10 (100% WR)== Meeting
    • for everyone's info. hades 2 early access is out
    • bank form has been filled out pending post meeting checking with josh connor and jack, will print out the constitution and other documents for u guys tomorrow
    • updated the window
    • gotta update unify app lol
    • thumbnails for redacted poster post going up today

Past Action Items:

Action Items:


[Redacted] EMP and risk management (done)


(with Jack) EMP and Advertising for Week 12 Boardgames (not done)


(with Connor) EMP and Advertising for Week 12 Boardgames (not done)


EMP and advertising for Spire and Heart One-Shot Night - Week 11 (done)

Do EOI for a Pokemon Limited Event (not done)

Do March/April Newsletter (not done)


(with Nene) EMP and Advertising for Little Guys, Little Games (in progress)

Repair damaged games (in progress)

Make up a Bloodbowl contents sheet (in progress)

Add Ink and Funemployed to library (done)


(with Gen) EMP and Advertising for Little Guys, Little Games (in progress)

Make new gatekeeper list (in progress)


EMP and Advertising for June Tournament (not done)


[Redacted] Advertising Design (in progress)

Organise Documentation for Bank Account (done)


Put your certificates in the certificates folder (in progress)

Fill out [Redacted] job roster (in progress)

Usual Suspects

Board Games

Esports Collab - Thursday 9/5 @ 4pm (Week 10)
  • It's happening!
  • Advertising done
  • May have large numbers
    • at least 50
  • $30-ish of cans
  • Come!
Thonking Board Games - Thursday 23/05 @ 4pm (Week 12)
  • In Unigames clubroom
  • theme is thonk
  • Collaboration with UWA PhilSoc

    Josh: Advertising for Week 12 Boardgames


Dungeons and Dragons 5e Oneshot Night - Friday 3/5 Week 9
  • Was funky
  • Attendance: >=35
Spire and Heart One-Shot Night - Thursday 16/5 @ 5pm (Week 11)
  • It's happening Next week
  • In clubroom and loft
  • EMP and venue booking approved
Little Guys, Little Games One-Shot Night - Wednesday 29/5 @4pm (Study Week)
  • 4 GMs
  • EMP and venue booking approved

    Gen, Nene: Advertising for Little Guys, Little Games

Mork Bork One-shot Night - After exams
  • still planning


Booster Box Buying Bhenanigans
  • Box gone
  • It's pretty empty
  • we'll need a new one (holy cow!)
Magic: The Gavining
Next SNOM - 26/05 @ 11am (Week 12 sunday)
  • "Vaguely organised" - Josh

    Joshua: SNOM EMP and Advertising

Future Pokemon events
  • Focus on Major, less frequent events
  • Get EOI for a draft or Pre-release-like event using Built & Battle Decks

    Chris: Do EOI for a Pokemon Limited Event


June Warhammer 40k Tournament - Mid-to-late-June
  • Nupdates
  • Similar details to last tournament

    Nix: EMP and Advertising for June Tournament

Blood Bowl Stuff
  • Planning to advertise second semester for freshers
  • Intro to Blood Bowl event

Fresher Campaigns

  • Nupdates

Access Department Collab!! - Tuesday 21/05 11am-1pm @ Access room - Week 12

  • Come along!
Charity Vigil - 29/03 @ 4pm (Week 5)
  • Working on cost distribution
  • nupdates

Far Future Events

Unigames [Redacted] - Very Kinda Soon
  • Put certificates in the drive
  • Put yourself on the Job Roster
  • We've looked at some Poster Design options (not final yet)

    Everyone: Put your certificates in the certificates folder Everyone: Fill out [Redacted] job roster Josh: Organise meeting with Leigh Jackie: [Redacted] Advertising Design

Upcoming Subcommittees/Prospective Reps
  • Roleplay 4 Life - Chris, Nix
  • Relay 4 Life - Gen, Oscar (vibe it)
  • Quiz Night - Jack (Dark), Nix (Light)
  • Joint [Redacted]? - Jack, Cooper, Connor
    • UCC has paid deposit
    • Josh filled out the booking contract
  • Uncharity Vigil - Josh, Jeremy
  • Dice Bag Workship - Oscar, Gen
    • In the future at some point


  • Approved
    • $25 to Genevieve for ZVonk
    • $50 to Genevieve for Swancon
    • $267.38 to Nene for Costco Food Run
    • $1140 to Josh for Prerelease
  • Pending
    • $269.10 to Connor for Food Run
  • Unsubmitted
    • $585.75 to Gibbi for Booster Boxes


SOCPAC Meeting

  • guild wellbeing is back
    • well-being meeting
  • treasurer stuff is coming up but nothing too relevant was said this meeting
  • Next meeting 28/05


  • Campus-wide declutter
    • Skip Bins
    • E-waste receptacles
    • June 17th-July 19th
  • Complaints
    • Be sure not to clutter the stairwells and walkways

General Business


  • No new Gatekeepers


  • No new Webkeepers

Room Updates

  • Carpets
    • Short discussion on what we are doing with the carpet tiles long-term
  • General room maintenance
    • Discussion on what we can do to keep the clubroom tidy
    • Started new gatekeeper list
      • Discussed Feedback
  • New Kallax, Small Shelf, Chairs
    • Could potentially use some of the new storage space to store the Stationery box/dice trays
  • Air Freshener in the morning

    Nene: redo open/close sign and gatekeeper list Nene: laminate open/close sign, gatekeeper list and merch examples


  • Flamecraft Splat Buy
    • unlikely to be in stock until late may
    • nupdates

      Gen: Repair damaged games Gen: Make up a Bloodbowl contents sheet Gen: Add Ink and Funemployed to library

Book Buy

  • Send your suggestions in!
    • Facebook post
    • Discord channel
  • There is a pinned format for suggestions, make sure to use it! :book:

Food Runs

  • we still need more energy dinsk and water dinsk
    • food run after meeting

Phoenix Revival

  • Josh's plan is to piffle-esque announcement to gauge interest for contributors
  • Things people want:
    • Lesser played TTRPGS being spotlighted
    • Introductory articles about hobbies like wargaming
    • Talks with collab clubs and other interesting things
      • We'll try to put some interesting things in
    • Something casual/positive/not too self-serious but still sincere
    • Scripted playthroughs
      • a few ways interpret this, but all potentially interesting
    • 75% want it in booklet form
  • Theme: Revival

Uploading Old Minutes

  • Nupdates


  • Chris will do that this week

    Chris: Do March/April Newsletter this week

Committee Business

Club Bank Account

  • Commbank
    • $0 fees, no interest, free unlimited EFT transactions and cash withdrawals, free transactions in branch (deposits and withdrawals)
    • can link with a business card, link with a terminal (eh)
    • need to complete application form (linked on the site)
    • need to bring completed app + documentation

      Jackie: Organise Documentation for Bank Account

First Aid Training

  • Notified other clubs that we are organising
  • Fill out whenisgood if you're involved (if you don't fill it out you won't get a say when it occurs) Meeting closed: 6:09PM